Friday, April 3, 2009

I need some cheese

I am stuck in a whiney rut, and it's driving me CRAZY. I've been struggling with a situation for several months now, and it is taking over my life. Why do I let someone have so much power over me? My friends know what is going on, and because they care, they ask me about it. That just leads me to whine and bit**. However, if they didn't ask, I would be upset because they didn't care.... Again, why do I let one person dominate my life?

I want to pretend that I don't care... that it doesn't matter to me how I'm treated. I've taken all the steps I can to resolve the situation; now I just have to wait until it all plays out in God's good time. Unfortunately, I'm 99% sure of the eventual outcome, and haven't found anyone who disagrees with that assessment.

So... how do I stop whining? And... is whining a sin?

Which brings up more whine... I've let this situation totally impact my faith. I no longer feel comfortable in MY church! When I mentioned this to a priest friend, his response was that I need to go where am getting fed. If that means going to a different parish, so be it. I hate the thought of that.

1 comment:

Becki said...

Oh, Mary ((HUGS))